domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2007

Thanks for the bad things

I am thankful:

For the wife
who says it's hot dogs tonight, because she is home with me, and not out with someone else.

For the husband
who is on the sofa being a couch potato, he is home with me & not out at the bars.

For the teenager
who is complaining about doing dishes, it means she is at home, not on the streets.

For the taxes i pay, it means i am employed .

For the mess to clean after a party
it means i have been surrounded by friends.

For the clothes that fit a little too snug
it means i have enough to eat.

For my shadow that watches me work
it means i am out in the sunshine

For a lawn that needs mowing,
windows that need cleaning,
and gutters that need fixing
it means i have a home .

For all the complaining
i hear about the government
it means we have freedom of speech.

For the parking spot
i find at the far end of the parking lot
it means i am capable of walking & i have been blessed with transportation .

For my huge heating bill
it means i am warm.

For the lady behind me in church
who sings off key it means i can hear.

For the pile of laundry and ironing
it means i have clothes to wear.

For weariness and aching muscles
at the end of the day
it means i have been capable of working hard.

For the alarm that goes off
in the early morning hours
It means i am alive.

And finally, for too much e- mail
because it means i have friends who are thinking of me.
Send this to someone you care about. I just did.

Live well, laugh often, & love with all of your heart!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angie <hfxgirl@...>
Date: Dec 13, 2007 4:36 PM
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients

Sem comentários: