sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2008

Irish Jokes

The Confessional


Colin O'Malley staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional
booth, sits down but says nothing.

The priest coughs a few times to get his attention but O'Malley
continues to sit there.

Finally, the priest pounds three times on the wall.  O'Malley mumbles,
"ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either."



The Parking Space


Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important
meeting and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up to heaven, he said, "Lord, take pity on me.  If you find me a
parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and
give up Irish Whiskey.."

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Paddy looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nídia Pimenta Lima <nlima@...>
Date: Jan 11, 2008 4:39 PM
Subject: FW: Good read!!!

Sem comentários: